From I-90 Eastbound/I-93 Northbound (Automobile from New York/New Jersey, Chicago, Washington D.C., etc.)
- From I-90 E , take Exit 24C on the left for I-93 N toward Concord, NH (This is a toll road)
- Merge onto I-93 N
- Take Exit 29 toward MA-28 S/MA-38 S/Somerville
- Merge onto MA-38 N/Bailey St., and continue onto MA-38 N
- Turn left onto Harvard St.
- Continue onto Warner St.
- At traffic circle, take the first exit onto College Ave.
- Turn left onto Talbot Ave.
- Granoff Music Center will be on your left
From Logan International Airport (Automobile)
- Follow signs for Massachusetts 1A S/I-93 N/Sumner Tunnel and merge onto Massachusetts 1A S/State Hwy 1A S
- Turn left onto State Hwy 1A S (This is a toll road)
- Take the exit toward I-93 N
- Keep left at the fork and merge onto I-93 N
- Follow directions 3 through 9 above
From I-93 Southbound (Automobile from Canada, New Hampshire, Maine)
- From I-93 Southbound, take Exit 31 to merge onto MA-16 E/Mystic Valley Parkway
- Take a right onto Mystic Valley Parkway
- Continue onto Harvard St.
- Follow directions 6 through 9 above
From Logan International Airport and South Station (Public Transportation)
- From Logan International Airport, take the SL1 (Silver Line 1) Bus towards South Station
- At South Station, take the Red Line Train Inbound toward Alewife
- Get off the train at the Davis Square stop
- From Davis, there is a free shuttle that runs to Tufts. You can catch the shuttle on Holland St. at the northwest corner of Davis Square (across the street from the Somerville Theatre). You can also take the 94 or the 96 bus towards Medford Square, getting off at the Dearborn St. stop.
- If you took the shuttle, get off at the Campus Center. Walk through the breezeway and take a left on Talbot Ave. The Granoff Music Center is the last building on your right. If you took the 94 or 96 bus, the Granoff Music Center is visible right across the street to your left.